Tuesday 28 August 2012

Today I thought of doing something different!! So here is a poem which speaks my heart out!! 

                                                                                                                                                                                    Source: Google


Growing with Hope!!

When I was a child; a kid,
I always dreamt of a big house, a bicycle,
a new school bag, a new frock, a new hair band..
but I got only few of these!!

Then when I grew up
And reached 10,
I dreamt for a new pair of jeans,
A new pair of shoes,
A new pair of accessories..
But again had only few amongst them..

Then when I reached teenage,
I had big dreams like the others did; like a normal girl.
I dreamt of a popular tuition class,
Good friends, enjoyment,
my friends coming to my house and I going to theirs…
But a few things of these happened yet again..

Then ….. I never dreamt……
Never hoped!!
Things happened themselves…
And now here it is…
With the grace of God….
A big house; well managed;
Money
Friends
And love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment